The International Federation of Health Plans
The International Federation of Health Plans was founded in 1968 by a group of health insurance industry leaders. With eighty member companies in twenty five countries, it is the leading global network of the industry. Our aim is to assist in the maintenance of high ethical and professional standards throughout the industry.
- MAXIS GBN opens London office
- Declaration of earnings not required
- CVD danger in "not switching off"
- Announcement of death of Dr Zokufa
- Southern Cross Health Society appoint CEO
- Alliance Medical acquired
- Cleveland Clinic submits London plans
- Vhi partners with Best Doctors
- iFHP 2015 Comparative Price Report
- iFHP Deputy Chair on Top 100 List