What are Expert Panels?
iFHP Expert Panels bring together individual specialists in their profession, nominated by iFHP Member CEO’s across iFHP member organisations to have an opportunity to discuss, analyze and review how best to manage current industry topics.
Each Expert Panel has an overall subject matter focusing on emerging challenges across the health industry.
The Expert Panels are on-going forums for members, rather than “one- off” sessions. Panel members will be connected with ongoing virtual meetings through WebEx sessions and tele-conferences to continue discussions, update the group and other iFHP members.
Format of Expert Panels.
Typically each Expert Panel will be tailored to the location and subject matter, however will provide an informative mixture of group discussions, site visits, external expert speakers and meetings with local companies and organisations.
The outcome of each Expert Panel meeting will provide those attending with increased knowledge, access to relevant companies and speakers to bring back into the business.
PreviousExpert Panels have included:
- mHealth & BigData: Tel Aviv, November 2015
- New Medical Technologies: Amsterdam, December 2015
- High Cost Drugs: Washington DC, December 2015
- Big Data and Analystics in Healthcare: Philadelphia May 2016
- New Medical Technologies: Amsterdam, August 2016
Upcoming Expert Panels
- Fraud, Error, Waste and Abuse: Dublin, October 2016
- Cyber Security: Toronto, November 2016
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org